Channel Inner Badass: How to Stop Playing Small Professionally
They're not smarter than you and it's time you own your ability.
Sis, you didn't spend all that time in school to work a job you hate for 40+ hours a week. If you find yourself hating Monday and looking forward to Friday week after week, it's time to plan your great escape. You do not have to stay there, but you do have to navigate your next move strategically.
How to Plan Your Great Escape is for women who are unfulfilled and unhappy with their current position who are READY to do something about it.
Outcomes of this interactive workshop:
- Create a personal networking plan designed for you to tap into your existing resources to identify potential opportunities
- Develop a 90 day calendar that will focus your attention on getting next position for you
- How to identify what to include on your resume during your job search
- Determine what must haves your next role must include
- Craft the ultimate plan of attack to get you the results you're looking for
Sable B. is an educator and trainer by trade. She’s a former high school teacher, a current non-profit program director, and creator of Real Brown Girls, an online community of over 50,000 women. Through her work, Sable has has touched over 12,000 people through workshops, conferences, panels, and events. Sable has given out $7200 in scholarships for summer programs to girls ages 12-18 throughout the city of New York through The RBG Foundation. With 10 years of experience, Sable has the background, expertise and skill-set to facilitate healthy and provocative dialogue that conjures up movement no matter her audience. She’s been featured in XONecole, 21Ninety, and Blavity.
She is a native New Yorker, born in Brooklyn, and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in African American Studies and French from Temple University and a Master of Education from University of Pennsylvania.