"I've been passed up for promotion after promotion."
"I still am not 100% comfortable negotiating for myself when it comes to salary and benefits"
"I'm tired of having jobs I dislike, I want a career that I enjoy"
"I know that I could be doing something more, I can feel it, but I'm sure what more is."
Her Career By Intent address the WHO, the WHAT, the WHEN, the WHERE, the WHY, and most importantly the HOW.
Created with you in mind, Her Career By Intent addresses the tops issues and concerns women have when navigating their respective career.
Topics HER CAREER BY INTENT covers in depth:
1. Systems for Determining Your Professional Best
2. Making Intentional Career Moves & Career Pathing
3. Developing a Personal Professional Development Strategy
4. Ways to Determine the Right Industry & Position
5. Career Moves When? Now vs. Later
6. Career Cycles, Salary & Promotion
7. Creating Your Own Opportunity for Advancement
What Her Career By Intent is Not:
- an online course with ambiguous cookie cutter facts you can find in a simple google search
- an online course that never ends- once launched, everything you need is here for you
- and online course that does the work for you, we provide the information, it is up to you to do the work
What Her Career By Intent is:
- personalized training webinars designed with one specific purpose, helping you design the career you want on your own terms
- a clear and focused way to achieve the level of professional success you aspire to achieve
- trainings by professionals who believe in the power of professional development, accountability, and the sharing of information and resources
Meet our guest instructor:
"Are you ready to prepare for your next level of professional best?"
I lead Real Brown Girls, an online platform that helps women professional women of color find success in their careers. I began Real Brown Girls after helping countless friends navigate through their job searches, interviews, and typical office drama. After helping hundreds of women and men navigate the space, coupled with my own experience in professional settings, I figured out to propel from entry level to mid level and beyond. Most of us spend years in school but never quite learn how to navigate the professional space. As a former educator, current program director and professional development trainer, I know how to give real authentic advice for women of color looking to advance. I'm here for you. Join me!