Do you LOVE to read?
Do you wish to join a digital community of women who love the same?
Are you dying to discuss the books shared on our Instagram account with the RBG Community?
Then the RBG Book Club is for you!
Each Month We Will:
- Monthly live discussion of the book of the month moderated by Sable B., a former high school English teacher
- Discuss the previously emailed discussion questions
- a recording of the monthly discussion
- online surveys to choose the monthly books
- a private group to continue discussions throughout the month
80% of the proceeds will go to providing scholarships for The RBG Foundation
We'd love to read with you!
I lead Real Brown Girls, an online platform that helps women professional women of color find success in their careers. I began Real Brown Girls after helping countless friends navigate through their job searches, interviews, and typical office drama. After helping hundreds of women and men navigate the space, coupled with my own experience in professional settings, I figured out to propel from entry level to mid level and beyond. Most of us spend years in school but never quite learn how to navigate the professional space. As a former educator, current program director and professional development trainer, I know how to give real authentic advice for women of color looking to advance. I'm here for you. Join me!