Do you LOVE to read?
Do you wish to join a digital community of women who love the same?
Are you dying to discuss the books shared on our Instagram account with the RBG Community?
Then the RBG Book Club is for you!
Each Month We Will:
- Monthly live discussion of the book of the month moderated by Sable B., a former high school English teacher
- Discuss the previously emailed discussion questions
- a recording of the monthly discussion
- online surveys to choose the monthly books
- a private group to continue discussions throughout the month
80% of the proceeds will go to providing scholarships for The RBG Foundation
We'd love to read with you!
Sable B. is an educator and trainer by trade. She’s a former high school teacher, a current non-profit program director, and creator of Real Brown Girls, an online community of over 50,000 women. Through her work, Sable has has touched over 12,000 people through workshops, conferences, panels, and events. Sable has given out $7200 in scholarships for summer programs to girls ages 12-18 throughout the city of New York through The RBG Foundation. With 10 years of experience, Sable has the background, expertise and skill-set to facilitate healthy and provocative dialogue that conjures up movement no matter her audience. She’s been featured in XONecole, 21Ninety, and Blavity.
She is a native New Yorker, born in Brooklyn, and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in African American Studies and French from Temple University and a Master of Education from University of Pennsylvania.